I began my commercial real estate training at the age of 12, during long car rides visiting properties with my father, a successful commercial real estate broker and developer in Washington DC. By the age of eighteen, I was well versed in concepts such as “cash on cash return” “net operating income” and “percentage rent”. A graduate of George Washington University and Brooklyn Law School, I have a diverse foundation of corporate and entrepreneurial business experience, including four years as the Vice President of Production and Acquisitions for Walt Disney Studios in Burbank, California.
I bring an analytical and highly creative approach to the acquisition, development, sale and leasing of commercial real estate in all categories. Among my areas of special concentration are investment property, mobile home parks, healthcare, office and retail real estate. I have a sophisticated and strategic vision of sales and marketing that allows me to obtain the highest prices for my seller clients and the best possible terms when representing buyers, landlords and tenants.
Notable Recent Transactions
- Simon Premium Outlet – 48 AC Land Acquisition – Price Undisclosed—Norfolk, VA
- Magnolia Lakes Mobile Home Park Sale – $10.3MM – Suffolk, VA
- Land Sale – 17 AC – $6.2MM – Virginia Beach, VA
- Land For RV Resort Development – 350 AC – $4MM – Coinjock, NC
- Medical Office Land Sale – $2.9MM – Chesapeake, VA
- Blair’s Creek Mobile Home Park Sale – $2.6MM – Smithfield, VA
- Medical Office Building Sale – $1.3MM – Virginia Beach, VA
- Medical Office Building Sale – $912,500 – Virginia Beach, VA
- Medical Office Building Sale – $3.3MM – Virginia Beach, VA